Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 6:30-7:30 PM – Saints Chorale Weekly Rehearsal in Church Sanctuary.
Sunday, December 22, 2013, 8:45 AM – Donuts & Coffee Breakfast (Ron Millard), join the informal conversations in the Fellowship Hall.
Sunday, December 22, 2013, 9:30 AM – Sunday School Classes for children and adults.
- God’s Kids will meet in the Children’s Library – 9:30 to 10:15 AM.
- Pre-Teen class will meet in a downstairs classroom – 9:30 to 10:15 AM.
- Adult Class will meet in the Church Library – 9:30 to 10:15 AM.
Sunday, December 22, 2013, 10:30 AM – This Sunday’ service is really a Christmas Music Program with Robin Payne delivering a short homily on the theme “Jesus is Born (Joy)” and Clint Reine will presiding. Dorothy May will serve as worship planner. The Mission Bells, Saints Chorale, Jean Bink and Susan Clark will provide the ministry of music.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS SCHEDULE
If you’re coming to the Adult Sunday School class on Sunday December 22, 2013, try to read Ether chapters 1-3 (about 10 pages) before class and bring your Book of Mormon to class. We’ll continue to focus on answers to some of the questions that were posed by class members, such as:
- Has anyone translated the Book of Mormon characters presented to Professor Anthon?
- Was there more than one set of transcribed characters from the Book of Mormon plates?
- Are the Book of Mormon characters similar to Egyptian, Hebraic or characters found in the Americas?
- We’ll also explore the birth of Jesus as recorded in the Book of Mormon.
Readings for the next few Sundays include Chapter 6 of “Millions Call It Scripture: The Book of Mormon in the 21st Century” by Alan Tyree; Chapter VI of Luffman’s “The Book of Mormon’s Witness to Its First Readers” and Chapter 6 of Scherer’s “The Journey of a People” (Volume 1).