Based on a recommendation from KDOT and the weather forecast we are canceling church this morning. If you know of anyone who does not have access to Facebook, please share this information with them. An email notification will be going out shortly. Our apologies, we’re just concerned that road conditions may deteriorate quickly and find some members stranded either on the way to church or on their return home. God bless you all and be safe.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s