FRIDAY 6:30 p.m. – GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE AT CHURCH AND ON ZOOM
SATURDAY 9:00 a.m. – DECORATE FOR EASTER
SUNDAY 8:30 a.m. – COFFEE & TREATS
NO SUNDAY SCHOOL – come for fellowship. Robin has a craft for the kids and maybe the Easter Bunny will visit.
EASTER SERVICE, April 17, 10:30 a.m.
1. Planner: Dorothy May (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
1. Presider: Jonathan Bacon (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday)
2. Speaker: Ron Millard
3. Assistants: Kimball Allen, Barbara Bernauer, Karen Birkby
4. Keyboard: Charles Athey
5. Music: Mission Bells
6. Worship Center: Arlene Leonard
7. PowerPoint: Jonathan Bacon
8. A/V Host: Roxann Kosmicki
9. Co Host: Paul Bennetts
EASTER: If you have young children coming for Easter, please let Roxann know.
IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
1. Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007.
2. Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
3. Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
4. Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
5. All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
6. Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
1. Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
2. Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
- mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
- mail directly to Mary’s home
- sign up for eTithing on the World Church website https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
- select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
- Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
- Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
- Most of the contribution options on our tithing envelopes are available choices
Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows