Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 6:30-7:30 PM – Saints Chorale Weekly Rehearsal in Church Sanctuary.
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 8:45 AM – Donuts & Coffee Breakfast (Paul Bennetts), join the informal conversations in the Fellowship Hall.
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 9:30 AM – Sunday School Classes for children and adults.
- God’s Kids and Pre-Teens will meet together to rehearse for Children’s Christmas Program – 9:30 to 11:30 AM.
- Adult Class will meet in the Church Library – 9:30 to 10:15 AM.
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 10:30 AM – Paul Bennetts will speak on the theme “Prepare the Way (Hope)” and Jim McLaughlin will preside. Nadine Bennetts will serve as worship planner.
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 4:00 AM – Children’s Christmas Program with 16 teddy bears, action figures, tin soldiers and dolls singing Christmas songs to the baby Jesus. Come and support our children!
Monday, December 9, 2013, 7:00-8:30 PM – Mission Bells Rehearsal in Church Sanctuary.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS SCHEDULE
On Sunday December 8, 2013 the Adult Sunday School class will focus on answers to some of the questions that were posed in class recently, such as:
- Has anyone translated the Book of Mormon characters presented to Professor Anthon?
- Was there more than one set of transcribed characters from the Book of Mormon plates?
- Are the Book of Mormon characters similar to Egyptian, Hebraic or characters found in the Americas?
We’ll also continue to discuss other issues raised about the timeline of the translation process and how the Book of Mormon was translated (by Urim and Thummim or seer stone). Bring your Book of Mormon and continue reading the Book of Mosiah (all chapters).