We are back in the building!
WEDNESDAY 7:00 p.m. – Prayer Circle Zoom only
SATURDAY 10 a.m.-Noon – Collecting for Central Ave. Center of Hope at the church
SUNDAY 9:15 a.m. – CHILDREN’S CLASS with Robin
SUNDAY 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP in Sanctuary and Zoom
· Planner: Caryn Brown (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
· Presider: Jane Landrum (email order of worship to Roxann on Tuesday)
· Speaker: Testimonies
· Music: Margaret Athey
· PowerPoint & Zoom Host: Brian Libeer and Roxann Kosmicki (remember final page credits)
· Co-Host: Kenne Kuttler
· Worship Center: Pennie Bunkers
WORSHIP NEXT SUNDAY – 10:30 a.m. March 6, 2022. Theme: “Enter the Wilderness”
· Planner: Debbie Rushfelt (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
· Presider: Jennifer Libeer (email order of worship to Roxann on Tuesday)
· Speaker: Jane Landrum
· Music: Charles Athey and Mission Bells
· PowerPoint & Zoom Host: Kenne Kuttler (remember final page credits)
· Co-Host: Roxann Kosmicki
· Worship Center: Deacons, Communion
· Assistants: Chris Lackey, John O’Neal
KCAC 39TH ANNUAL ART AUCTION – Saturday, February 26– Jim Needham is one of the featured artists.
Collectors, art enthusiasts, and friends of the Artists Coalition know this is the best place to buy art from established and emerging artists. Quality and quantity of the art makes it a not-to-be-missed event. Hundreds of pieces of art donated by the region’s best artists are on display and attendees have the chance to buy in both silent and live auctions under the direction of professional Auctioneers, whose banter with the audience is often as entertaining as the art itself.
DIRECTORY CHANGES AND CORRECTIONS
Roxann is working on the directory. Please give her updates.
Currently looking for auction items for the youth auction on April 3
MEALS ON WHEELS for Johnson County
Nutritious and tasty meals available for homebound seniors age 60+
Call to get signed up and have your meals delivered to your door. Suggested donation: Lunch $3, Breakfast $2. Contact 913-715-8861 with questions. There is more information on the table outside the Sanctuary.
SUNDAY, MARCH 27 MISSION CENTER WORSHIP SERVICE
We will Zoom from the Sanctuary
JUNE 12, WORLDWIDE WORSHIP
Watch for more details on www.CofChrist.org
IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
1. Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007.
2. Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
3. Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
4. Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
6. All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
8. Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
1. Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
2. Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
· mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
· mail directly to Mary’s home
· sign up for eTithing on the World Church website https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
1. select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
2. Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
3. Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
4. Most of the contribution options on our tithing envelopes are available choices
5. Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions