HAPPENING THIS WEEK
WEDNESDAY 7:00 p.m. – PRAYER CIRCLE ON ZOOM
THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 7:00 p.m. MIDLANDS MIDWEEK SERVICE. Go to www.midlandsmissioncenter.org to register.
SUNDAY 9:00 a.m. – Doughnuts and Coffee with Bob, Kimball, and Scott
SUNDAY 9:15 a.m. – ADULT CLASS in the library and on Zoom, with Paul Bennetts, Chapter 10 of St. Paul versus St. Peter by Goulder.
SUNDAY 9:30 a.m. – BAPTISMAL CLASS with Debbie. CHILDREN’S CLASS with Robin
SUNDAY 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP in the sanctuary and on ZoomTheme: “Seek the Lord”
- Planner: Roxann Kosmicki (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
- Presider: Roxann Kosmicki (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday)
- Speaker: Jonathan Bacon
- PowerPoint & Zoom Host: Brian Libeer and Roxann Kosmicki (remember credits)
- Zoom co-host: Paul Bennetts
- Assistants: Susan Clark, Julie Canterbury
- Keyboard: Dorothy May
- Worship Center: Karen Birkby
SUNDAY, MARCH 27: MIDLANDS MISSION CENTER ZOOM WORSHIP. You can register and Zoom from home or come to the church and we will Zoom together in the sanctuary.
And more news from World Church and Mission Center…..
World Church News: This week two new websites and a new ap were launched. If you have the current Community of Christ ap, please delete it and get the new one. Roxann and Kenne went to the website training, so we may be able to help if you can’t find what you want on the sites. Worship helps are now on the www.Heraldhouse.org
SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 9:00 a.m.- Noon. MISSION: LEARN will be held on Zoom and in the library. Registration is required if you Zoom from home.
SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 10:00 a.m. MISSON CENTER WORSHIP on Zoom in the sanctuary at the church with Apostle Janne Grover. Registration required if you Zoom from home. Go to www.midlandsmissioncenter.org to register.
THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 7:00 p.m. – USA FIELD CONVERSATIONS ON NONVIOLENCE. This is the beginning of a series of discussions to prepare for World Conference. Go to www.midlandsmissioncenter.org to register.
IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
1. Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007.
2. Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
3. Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
4. Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
5. All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
6. Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
1. Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
2. Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
- mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
- mail directly to Mary’s home
- sign up for eTithing on the World Church website https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
- select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
- Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
- Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
- Most of the contribution options on our tithing envelopes are available choices
- Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows
You must be logged in to post a comment.