THURSDAY, 7:00 p.m. – USA FIELD CONVERSATIONS ON NONVIOLENCE. This is the beginning of a series of discussions to prepare for World Conference. Go to www.midlandsmissioncenter.org to register.
SUNDAY 8:30 a.m. – Doughnuts and Coffee with Bob and Kenne
SUNDAY 9:30 a.m. – ADULT CLASS in the library and on Zoom, with Dennis Wood , Chapter 12 of St. Paul versus St. Peter by Goulder.
SUNDAY 9:30 a.m. – BAPTISMAL CLASS with Debbie. CHILDREN’S CLASS with Robin
SUNDAY, April 3, 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP in the sanctuary and on Zoom Ordination of Caryn Brown
- Planner: Jane Landrum (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
- Presider: Roxann Kosmicki (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday)
- Speaker: John O’Neal
- PowerPoint: Scott Wells (remember credits with no audio)
- A/V Host: Kenne Kuttler
- Co Host: Dennis Wood
- Assistants: Jane Landrum, Pam O’Neal
- Keyboard: Sharon Wood
- Music: Cheryl Kennedy
- Worship Center: Communion
Easter: If you have young children coming for Easter, please let Roxann know.
NEXT SUNDAY, April 10, 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP in the sanctuary and on Zoom Palm Sunday
- Planner: Kenne Kuttler (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
- Presider: Kenne Kuttler (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday)
- Speaker: Paul Bennetts
- PowerPoint: Kenne Kuttler (remember credits with no audio)
- A/V Host: Roxann Kosmicki
- Co Host: Caryn Brown
- Assistants: Bob Andes, Joyce Meredith, Debbie Rushfelt
- Keyboard: Dorothy May
- Worship Center: Pennie Bunkers
GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE in Sanctuary or Zoom on Friday, April 15
UKRANIAN RELIEF EFFORTS: Trip Advisor Foundation is matching donations for World Central Kitchen, which is one of the charities on Joyce Meredith’s list to us. Go to donat.wck.org to make your donation.
World Church News: This week two new websites and a new ap were launched. If you have the current Community of Christ ap, please delete it and get the new one. Roxann and Kenne went to the website training, so we may be able to help if you can’t find what you want on the sites. Worship helps are now on the www.Heraldhouse.org
IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
1. Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007.
2. Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
3. Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
4. Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
5. All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
6. Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
1. Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
2. Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
- mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
- mail directly to Mary’s home
- sign up for eTithing on the World Church website https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
- select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
- Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
- Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
- Most of the contribution options on our tithing envelopes are available choices
- Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows