REMINDER: THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 27: MIDLANDS MISSION CENTER ZOOM WORSHIP at 10 a.m. You can Zoom from home or come to the church, and we will Zoom together in the sanctuary.If you Zoom from home, registration is needed. Register at https://www.midlandsmc.org
WEDNESDAY 7:00 p.m. – PRAYER CIRCLE ON ZOOM
SATURDAY 9:00 a.m.- Noon. MISSION: LEARN will be held on Zoom. Registration is required. Register at https://www.midlandsmc.org
SATURDAY 10 a.m.-Noon. Collecting for Central Ave. Center of Hope at the church.
SUNDAY 8:30 a.m. – Doughnuts and Coffee with Bob and Ron
SUNDAY 9:00 a.m. – ADULT CLASS in the library and on Zoom, with Jonathan Bacon, Chapter 11 of St. Paul versus St. Peter by Goulder.
SUNDAY 9:15 a.m. – BAPTISMAL CLASS with Debbie. CHILDREN’S CLASS with Robin
SUNDAY 10:00 a.m. – Zoom Mission Center worship service
Easter: If you have young children coming for Easter, please let Roxann know.
THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 7:00 p.m. – USA FIELD CONVERSATIONS ON NONVIOLENCE. This is the beginning of a series of discussions to prepare for World Conference. Go to www.midlandsmissioncenter.org to register.
NEXT SUNDAY, April 3, 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP in the sanctuary and on Zoom Ordination of Caryn Brown
- Planner: Jane Landrum (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
- Presider: Roxann Kosmicki (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday)
- Speaker: John O’Neal
- PowerPoint: Scott Wells (remember credits with no audio)
- A/V Host: Kenne Kuttler
- Assistants: Jane Landrum, Pam O’Neal
- Keyboard: Dorothy
- Worship Center:
UKRANIAN RELIEF EFFORTS: Trip Advisor Foundation is matching donations for World Central Kitchen, which is one of the charities on Joyce Meredith’s list to us. Go to donat.wck.org to make your donation.
World Church News: This week two new websites and a new ap were launched. If you have the current Community of Christ ap, please delete it and get the new one. Roxann and Kenne went to the website training, so we may be able to help if you can’t find what you want on the sites. Worship helps are now on the www.Heraldhouse.org
IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
1. Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007.
2. Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
3. Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
4. Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
5. All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
6. Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
1. Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
2. Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
- mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
- mail directly to Mary’s home
- sign up for eTithing on the World Church website https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
- select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
- Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
- Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
- Most of the contribution options on our tithing envelopes are available choices
- Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows