II. THIS WEEK BY DAY:
Tonight 7:00 p.m. – PRAYER CIRCLE on Zoom
7:00 p.m. – Lecture: Tony Chvala-Smith “Doctrinal Self-definition and the Construction of an RLDS Theological Identity”. Register and more info at Spring 2022 Lecture Series (historicsitesfoundation.org)
7:00 p.m. – Field Conversations on Non-Violence. David Nii talks on Principled and Pragmatic Nonviolence. www.midlandsmc.org to register.
· 8:30 a.m. – COFFEE & TREATS
· 9:15 a.m. – ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL in library and on Zoom with Dennis Wood. Chapter 15 of St. Paul versus St. Peter by Goulder.
· 9:30 a.m. – PRE-BAPTISMAL CLASS
· 9:30 a.m. – CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL
· 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP SERVICE– in the sanctuary and on Zoom “Clothed with Joy”
Speaker: Arlene Leonard
Planner: Caryn Brown
Presider: Ron Millard
Assistants: Alisa Johnson, Jim Needham, Mary Reichenbach
Keyboard: Sharon Wood
Worship Center: Deacons – Communion
PowerPoint: Caryn Brown
A/V Host: Roxann Kosmicki and Kenne Kuttler
Co-Host: Brian Libeer
III. COMING SOON
May 8 WORSHIP SERVICE–“Hear the Shepherd’s Voice” MOTHER’S DAY
Presider: Brian Libeer (email order of worship to Roxann and participants on Tuesday
Planner: Nadine Bennetts (work with Sharon Wood on copyrights)
Speaker: Jennifer Libeer
Assistants: Julie Canterbury, John Trinkl
Keyboard: Dorothy May
Worship Center: Pennie Bunkers
PowerPoint: Brian Libeer
A/V Host: Roxann and Kenne
Co Host: Paul Bennetts
V. IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
· Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at email@example.com
· Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
· All Good Books discussion group website at https://allbooksclub.wordpress.com/
· Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
· Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
· Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
VII. TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
mail directly to Mary’s home
sign up for eTithing at https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing
select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows