- This week
- Coming soon
- Congregation link
- Tithes & offering
I THIS WEEK:
- 7:00 p.m. – PRAYER CIRCLE on Zoom
- 7:00 p.m. – ALL GOOD BOOKS GROUP will resume meeting (after a long hiatus due to COVID) in the Church Library. Jane Landrum has agreed to facilitate the group with Jonathan Bacon assisting. For the first meeting, everyone is invited to share a book report, a quote, or an interesting idea from the best, most recent book you’ve read. Bring a friend and come prepared to just talk about books for an hour or so and learn what everyone else has been reading!
- 10:00-Noon – CACH food donations at church
- 8:30 a.m. – COFFEE & TREATS
- 9:15 a.m. – ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL in library and on Zoom with Jonathan Bacon. Chapter 17 of St. Paul versus St. Peter by Goulder.
- 9:30 a.m. – CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL
- 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP SERVICE – “Prepare a Sanctuary” with Paul Bennetts (Presider), Jane Landrum (Planner), Sharon Wood (Keyboard), Jeremy Baptist and Eloise Snider (Assistants), Karen Birkby (Worship Center), Paul Bennetts (PowerPoint), Roxann Kosmicki and Kenne Kuttler (A/V Host).
5:30 p.m. – Game Night
II COMING SOON
- Sunday, May 29, 10:30 a.m. – WORSHIP SERVICE – “Receive Blessing” with Ron Millard (presiding and planning), Larry Birkby (Speaker), Sharon Wood (Keyboard), Karen Birkby and Dennis Wood (Assistants), Caryn Brown (Worship Center, AV Co-Host, and PowerPoint), Roxann Kosmicki and Kenne Kuttler (A/V Host)
- ENVELOPES – If you want to use envelopes for your tithing and donations, let one of the Pastors know. We will not be receiving envelopes in the mail, but we can deliver them to you or you can pick them up at church.
- JULY 4 – The City of Prairie Village is having Village Fest this year, so we will join with our picnic. This is our chance to be good neighbors. Hotdogs, games and fun for all.
III. IMPORTANT CONGREGATIONAL LINKS AND CONTACTS
· Send Sunday’s Order of Worship and general church business to Roxann at rkmissionroad007
· Send prayer requests and other church business to Kenne at missionroadcc
· Send financial business to Mary Reichenbach at mrcoccfo
· Church Phone number is 913-890-3460. Calls are forwarded to Kenne via Google Voice
· Social media sites: Visit and "like" each of these sites to keep updated on news
· Congregational (public) website at www.mission-road.org
· Facebook Page (public) at https://www.facebook.com/MissionRoad.CoC
IV. TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Mary Reichenbach, the Congregation’s Financial Officer suggests the following options to continue your regular contributions:
· Mail to the church at 7842 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS 66208
· Mail directly to Mary’s home
· Sign up for eTithing at https://www.cofchrist.org/etithing using these steps:
1. Select the United States link and then scroll down to Mission Road Community of Christ.
2. Click ’sign up’ in the upper right-hand corner to create your account or ’sign in’ if you have already set up your account.
3. Select one-time contribution or continuing contribution.
Contact Mary if you have additional questions about electronic contributions
Sent from Mail for Windows